Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Guts and Glory
|Guts and Glory|
|PC (Windows, MacOs, SteamOS, Linux)|
|July 19, 2018|
|see System requirements|
Guts and Glory is about ordinary people competing in extraordinary challenges of life and death! Also known as a “survival racing experience,” or “death run” game, players will select from a wide variety of vehicles, including realistic bicycles, poorly built cars, and rocket-powered homemade contraptions. They’ll race to the finish line dodging all sorts of hazards, including sawblade windmills, giant wrecking balls, medieval cannons, and tons of other crazy hazards.
Each vehicle is completely physics-driven, with 100% ragdoll riders, real-time dismemberment, and vehicle damage. This means that every turn, every crash, and every death is unique—and often results in hilarious scenarios! Severed limbs spray blood all over nearby characters and the environment as you struggle to hang on and reach the finish line. Vehicles get dented, smashed and lose parts. Wheels can be popped or just knocked off completely. Determined players on tough tracks will find themselves hobbling across the finish line bloodied, missing limbs, stuck full of arrows, on a smashed vehicle only one hit away from being incapacitated!
System requirements[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- 70+ Official Tracks by HakJak
- 1,000+ Workshop Levels and growing!
- 8 different physics-driven vehicles with dynamic damage and destruction
- 100% ragdoll riders, with real-time dismemberment, blood, gore, bones and guts! (plus option to turn this off... or up!)
- In-Game Level Editor with easy Steam Workshop integration
- 500+ Level Editor Items and variations to build and share your own challenges
- Pedestrian characters to chase down and run over--listen to them scream
- AI Vehicles that can race in traffic patterns or even chase the player!
- Destructible props and environments: smash through windows, fences, etc.
- 40+ Hazards and Special Items: cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws, poop cannons and more!
- Manual driver ejection--leap for the finish line and shave seconds off your time
- Lots of settings and control customization options.
- The Halls of Glory: a virtual trophy room for your achievements, dedications to G&G Community members, and some Easter Eggs for you to find
- Steam Integration: Leaderboards, Achievements, Workshop, etc.
- Cameos and audio effects by popular YouTubers
- Tons of bizarre content designed by the Guts and Glory Community
- 30+ original soundtracks, all copyright-friendly for YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- And more!
Controls[edit | edit source]
- See also: Steam controls page
|Esc||Pause / Menu|
|~||Tech specs / Bug reporting|
|Ctrl + B||Bug report shortcut|
|N||Start over / New game|